4D3N Nepal Tour (Nagarkot)
Prices starting from USD360.00
- Traditional welcomes during arrival of the guest
- Meeting and assistance during arrival and departure of the guests
- Welcome drinks on arrival of the guests
- 2 nights' accommodation at Kathmandu
- 1 night accommodation at Nagarkot
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 1x half day s/s tour of Kathmandu
- 1x Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu
- Nagarkot Hill station
- Cultural dinner with cultural program show
- All tours and transfer through A/C tourist private van
- Personal expenses such as shopping, insurance, telephone bill, any other beverages etc.
- Any extra nights' due to natural disasters, political issues etc. which is beyond our control.
- Entrance fees as applicable and guide charges
- Any other services unmentioned in cost section includes
Day 1: Arrival + Half day sightseeing tour
Upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), meet our office tour representative who will meet, assist, greet and drop you to the hotel. Enjoy half day sightseeing tour of Swambhunath Stupa (known as Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square well known for culture, history and religious values. Later free for your own leisure. You can enjoy shopping around Thamel market or can enjoy casino.
Evening enjoy cultural dinner with cultural program show.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour
Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing inside the Kathmandu city which includes Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Bhaktapur is one of the cities of Kathmandu Valley that was a city state in ancient times. Bhaktapur Durbar Square, locally known as Khwopa Lyaku is the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1,400 meters above sea level. The city is also well known for a museum of medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculpture, woodcarving and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses which is 15 km far from Kathmandu.
Patan Durbar Square
Patan Durbar Square is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of its attractions is the ancient royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided. The square is full of ancient places, temples, and shrines noted for their exquisite carvings.
Evening is free to stroll around the Thamel market.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Nagarkot transfer
Morning after breakfast, we will move straight ahead to Nagarkot which is nearly 35 km from Kathmandu city. It is known for a sunrise view of the Himalayas including Mount Everest as well as other peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. The scenic beauty of the place makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists. Evening, enjoy sunset from the hotel. Later free for your own leisure.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Morning after breakfast, free till departure. Later transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport to catch onward journey/flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is based on first service. Hence, the given rate may change at the time of booking till the payment is received.
- Rooms and tickets are subject to availability because we are not holding any services.
- Given programs may juggle up.