4D3N Halong Bay Overnight Cruise - Hanoi
Prices starting from USD0.00
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar: 02 Night
- 2D1N on sharing cruise in Ha Long Bay (Private Cabin)
- Sightseeing with local experience English/Chinese speaking guide
- Mineral water with 1 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/pax
- Private transfer and transportation on tour
- Group Size Kind of Transportation
- 1-2 pax 4 seater
- 3 pax 7 seater
- 4 – 9 pax 16 seater
- 10 - 15 pax 29 seater
- 16 - 24 pax 35 seater
- 25 – 42 pax 45 seater
- Standard meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- 2 Breakfast at Hotel
- 1 Breakfast on boat
- 2 Lunch on boat
- 2 Dinner at Local restaurant: (Meal cost: USD 8 per pax per meals)
- 1 Dinner on boat
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary
- The Rapid antigen methods Test: USD 15 per pax (on the last day - if your country requires)
- The RT-PCR method test: USD 40 per pax (on the last day - if your country requires)
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver
- 2-4 pax: 5 USD /pax/day (Guide USD 3/pax/day + Driver USD 2/pax/day)
- 5-7 pax: 4 USD /pax/day (Guide USD 2.5/pax/day + Driver USD 1.5/pax/day)
- 8 pax up:3 USD/ pax/ day (Guide USD 2/pax/day + Driver USD 1/pax/day)
- Single entrance fees Sun World Ha Long Complex: USD 30 per pax
- All international airport tax
- International flights & domestic flights
- Early check in or late check out
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea)
- Optional tours
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at international gate
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc.
- Addition Meals as below: Lunch or Dinner at Local Restaurant: USD 8/pax/meal
- Drink & Beverage in meals
- Upgrade meals
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above
Tour policy & Notes
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is FOC
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 50%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet, or vegetarian food) to be advised before departure.
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL - HALONG (-/-/D)
Meet on arrival at Hanoi / Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to Ha Long Bay (165 km east of Hanoi), listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1,000 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes., we will drive to Halong city for check in.
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner at restaurant.
20:00 – 22:00 We will explore local culture by going shopping at Ha Long Night Market. Overnight in Ha Long.
Distance Halong –Hanoi: 165km It takes 3,5 hours for transfer included break time on the way.
Meals Dinner at Local Restaurant – Vietnamese Cuisine
Day 2: HALONG BAY OVERNIGHT CRUISE (B/L/D)
07:00 - 08:00 breakfast at hotel, check out hotel.
08:00 – 11:00 free time at local market and Bai Chay beach. Check out hotel.
11:00 – 11:30 Transfer to Tuan Chau pier.
11:30 – 18:30 Noon time, you will board the boutique wooden junk to visit Ha Long Bay. While cruising through the bay, seafood lunch is served on board. Continue cruising to visit caves; islands, floating fishing village and relax on the board. Evening, enjoy movie night, board games, and squid fishing or relax at leisure.
19:30 – 20:00 Dinner and Overnight on the boat
- Breakfast at hotel
- Lunch on cruise – Vietnamese food
- Dinner on cruise – Vietnamese food
Day 3: HALONG BAY CRUISE –HANOI (B/L/D)
Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Ha Long Bay.
07.15: Cakes, fruits, tea and coffee will be served. Continue the cruise through Ha Long Bay.
09.30: Check-out the cabin. Having international buffet brunch and finished at 10:30 – 11:00
11.30 – 12:00 Back Ha Long pier.
Option1: 12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Ha Noi. Free time for shopping at Ha Noi Old Quarter
Option 2: 12:00 – 16:30 Enjoy at Sun World Halong Complex: (payment by themself: USD 30 per pax)
Sun World Halong Complex- unlimited entertainment complex - offers an array of world class entertainment and amusement rides:
Experience world record Queen Cable Car - the first reversible cable car system in Asia with panoramic views of Halong Bay.
Explore Ba Deo hills at 215 meters above sea level with Sun Wheel - one of the world's highest ferris wheels. Next to is Zen Garden designed in Japanese style, where visitors enjoy the Bonsai landscape and Koi fish pond.
Video Game Arcade Zone
16:30 – 19:30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
19:30 – 20:30: Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ha Noi. Free time for shopping HaNoi Old Quarter.
Note: Each Cruises has some different schedule. Normal, Cruise has one of both itinerary:
Itinerary 1: Tuan Chau harbor - Sung Sot Cave –Titov island
Itinerary 2: Hong Gai harbor - Vung Vieng fishing village -Thien Canh Son Cave
- Lunch on cruise.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant (or similar) – Vietnamese Cuisine
Distance Ha long – Hanoi: 160km It takes 3 hours for transfer included break time on the way.
Day 4: HANOI DEPARTURE (B/-/-)
06:30 - 07:30 breakfast at hotel.
Leisure time until transfer to Hanoi/ Noi Bai International Airport for departure.
Meals Breakfast at hotel
Distance Ha Long – Noi Bai Airport: 150 km It takes 3,5 hours for transfer.
- Da Nang International Fireworks Festival : will be advise soonest
- National Independence Day : 1 Sep 2022 – 03 Sep 2022
- Christmas and New Year : 23 Dec 2022 to 3 Jan 2022
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation made within
- 3 days prior to departure date: 100% of land tour cost
- 7 days prior to departure date: 80% of land tour cost
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 40% of land tour cost
- 15 or more days prior to departure date: 20% of land tour cost